Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion


My first thought when I opened my bottle of Vaseline body Lotion: "OhmyGodthissmellsawesome"
My second thought when I opened my bottle of Vaseline body Lotion: ".......Can I eat it?"

Yes, it does smell awesome. And sadly no, you cannot eat it.

I got this 400ml bottle in Superdrug for £2..34 (this was at half-price, normal price is £4.69) which was a pretty good saving.

I was going out one night so straight after a bath, I slathered it over my freshly shaved legs, and all over my arms and body.

It promises 'a rich feel and glowing skin' which it certainly does deliver. My skin felt silky smooth, and I almost glistened, as it has a slight shimmer through the lotion.

It isn't sticky, it doesn't take forever to dry in, it's easy to get the lotion out of the bottle. It gets a well deserved 10/10. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment